Departmental courses will be added as they are published on Testudo.
Show courses matching
|MAGE Departmental Student Orientation||1/18/23|
|Last Day to Cancel Registration or make registration changes with 100% refund||1/24/23|
|Last Day to Register Without a $20.00 Late Registration fee||1/24/23|
|First Day of Classes||1/25/23|
|Last Day to Add Classes or make even credit exchanges||2/7/23|
|Last Day to adjust schedule (drop, credit or grading method change)||4/11/23|
|Last Day of Classes||5/11/23|
|Final Exams||5/13/23 - 5/19/23|
|University Commencement Ceremony||5/22/23|
|College Commencement Ceremony||5/23/23 - 5/24/23|
For additional academic deadlines, including specific sessions beginning and end dates, course add/drop and financial deadlines please see the Office of the Registrar.
- You must use Testudo to register for your courses, whether you attend on campus or online.
- Please be sure to enter the correct section code. If you are unsure of which section code to enter, please click here.
- If you're registering for a course that requires permissions to register (Perm Req), please click here.
- Consult your Degree Planning Sheet to ensure the courses you're selecting each semester fulfill your curriculum requirements
- Please note that tuition and fees differ based on your section choices.
For additional Academic Deadlines, please see Testudo.
Note: For additional information about ENPM courses, please see the ENPM syllabi repository or contact us with questions. For non-ENPM courses, please contact the course instructor directly for any information needed.
Note: For additional questions about choosing courses, please contact your primary Academic Advisor.