Learn the correct section code for your program and registration preferences (for course registration purposes):
- Description: Course sections are held in-person on the College Park campus
- 0101 or 0201 or 0301 (CP01 during Summer Sessions)
- Description: Course sections are held fully online in an asynchronous fashion. Students watch the lectures at their convenience each week.
- Bioengineering: BI*
- Cloud Engineering: AEB*
- Cybersecurity: CY*
- Energy Systems: ME*
- Fire Protection Engineering: EF*
- Hypersonics: AEA*
- Project Management: PM*
- Reliability Engineering: ER*
- Software: SW*
- Systems: SY*
- Other Online: DE*
- TV*: This is primarily used for Aerospace-related courses that are distance learning.
- RE*: This is a course section for MS/Ph.D. students and is NOT an appropriate selection for M.Eng/GCEN students.
- Students on an F1 visa are permitted to enroll in ONE online course per semester towards the full-time registration requirement.
- Please note that Tuition and Fees differ depending on whether you are enrolling in your course(s) on-campus or fully online. Please click here for more information.