We recommend that you bookmark these links for use throughout your time at the University!
Off-Campus Housing Information
Student Life and Other Campus Services Services
- Graduate Student Life
- Graduate Student Government
- Graduate Legal Aid Office
- The Stamp
- University Recreation & Wellness
- TerpLink - Events, Organizations, and News for Students
- Health Center
- Counseling Center
- LGBTQ+ Equity Center
- Graduate Writing Center
- Ombuds Office
- Accessibility & Disability Service
Other Essential Services
- UMD Alerts
- UMD Alerts, administered by the Department of Public Safety, is an alert system that allows the University of Maryland to contact you during an emergency by sending text messages to your email, cell phone, pager or BlackBerry/Treo. Register at www.alert.umd.edu.
- Emergency Weather Conditions
- As soon as a decision is made about the university’s status in inclement weather, the Office of University Communications undertakes a three-pronged effort to notify the community. Status reports are posted on the university home page www.umd.edu as quickly as possible, normally by 6 am. The university’s status is also available by calling the snow hot line at 301-405-SNOW (7669).
- Updating Contact Information
- As most correspondence from our office and UMD will be sent to you via email and, on occasion, postal mail, it is extremely important that you keep this information up-to-date. You can update your mailing and email addresses at https://app.testudo.umd.edu/main/profile.