Requirements specific to the cybersecurity program include:
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree, GPA of 3.0 or better, in engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, or physics from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of the following course (or its equivalent):
- ENEE150, Intermediate Programming for Engineers
- Applicants with a degree in a closely related field of study, such as data science, information technology, information assurance, or computer information systems, must also possess at least one of the following certifications:
- CompTIA Security+
- GIAC GSEC
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- International applicants must meet the full admission English proficiency score requirements (overall and individual subject scores) to be considered for the on-campus Master of Engineering in Cybersecurity program (PMCY). Those that fall within the score ranges for the English Bridge Program, Advanced English Writing Class, or Intensive English program will not be considered.
For a complete list of admission requirements, visit the Application Process page. Completed applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.