Become a MAGE Graduate Ambassador
The Graduate Student Ambassador Program is designed to allow new or prospective students to connect with current graduate students in the Professional Master of Engineering Program. Ambassadors will serve as representatives of the Clark School Professional Master’s program.
The primary responsibility of the Graduate Student Ambassadors will be to connect with prospective students and serve as an alternative touchpoint for applicants as they complete the admissions process. Ambassadors will participate in on and off campus recruitment events, and some local travel around the D.C., Maryland and Virginia areas may be required.
Applications are closed for 2022. Check back for another application cycle in 2023!
- Attend new graduate student orientation in Spring and Fall.
- Communicate with prospective and admitted students through various communication mediums including emails, phone calls, and in-person exchanges.
- Participate in large-scale graduate student recruitment events such as Open House and local/regional graduate fairs.
- Participate in monthly online Grad Chats.
- More duties as assigned.
- Be in good academic standing (GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Be a local student studying on campus
- Possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Be well-presented and comfortable speaking to large groups.
- Have completed at least one semester before applying, and have at least two semesters remaining
- Agree to serve for at least one academic year