The Graduate Ambassador Program is suspended until further notice.
The MAGE Graduate Ambassador program will serve as a way to engage current students through active participation with admissions and recruitment efforts. Ambassadors will connect with prospective students and serve as an alternative touchpoint for applicants as they complete the admissions process.
Things to know:
- Students interested in becoming an MAGE Ambassador must have completed at least one semester as an M.Eng. student before applying.
- MAGE Ambassadors will be asked to reach out to prospective students and attend MAGE recruitment events.
- MAGE Ambassadors will be required to serve for at least one academic year (two semesters), with the option to reapply for additional years if it fits with his or her degree plan.
- MAGE Ambassadors will receive a cash stipend at the end of each semester if they’ve met all requirements for the position.
- The first year will be a pilot program, meaning we will be looking for a smaller number of ambassadors (up to five). We hope to expand the scope and number of ambassadors over future years.
- We encourage a variety of of MAGE students to apply (part-time/full-time, international/domestic, working professionals, etc), but at this time the MAGE Ambassador Program is only open to on-campus students. We hope to include online students in the future.
We will be hosting three information sessions for students interested in applying to be an MAGE Student Ambassador. Interested students only need to attend one session.
- Thursday, February 6 at 12:00 p.m. | VIRTUAL, via Webex
- Monday, February 10 at 6 p.m. | ON CAMPUS, JMP 1202
- Tuesday, February 11 at 6 p.m. | VIRTUAL, via Webex