The University of Maryland has resumed normal operations at full capacity. All students, staff and faculty who come to campus are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including the first booster, depending on the vaccine received. A vaccine exemption may be requested due to medical or religious reasons.
COVID-19 Links and Resources
- UMD Guidelines and Vaccine Requirements
- COVID-19 Related Disability Accommodations & Requests for Consideration
- Vaccine Information for Students Arriving from Outside the U.S.
- ISSS FAQ During COVID-19
- Graduate School Information: Website with guidance for GAs and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Counseling: Resources are available through the Counseling Center to help you cope and manage your mental health during this difficult time.
- U.S. Travel Requirements:
- Fact Sheet: Biden Administration Releases Additional Detail for Implementing a Safer, More Stringent International Air Travel System
- CDC Acceptable Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC guidance on acceptable exemptions
- CDC Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test OR Documentation of Recovery from COVID-19
- Research country specific information prior to traveling